We think Online and Mobile Banking should simplify your financial life and go beyond your everyday banking experience
Why are we changing our Online and Mobile Banking systems?
- We are upgrading our systems to give you more innovative features and convenient access to your account information.
- Quick and easy access to your account information with Touch ID, Facial Recognition and PIN authentication.
- Transaction histories, account transfers, bill payments, and e-Statements on desktop and mobile platforms are easily accessed.
- Integration with our core processing system will allow access to added benefits for our members.
Will the current Apple and Android apps work with the new system?
- No, the current apps will not work on the new mobile banking site.
- New apps will have to be downloaded on or after June 10th.
- Links for the new apps are located on our website under Services and Mobile Banking.
- Search for Pearl Hawaii in the App Store or Google Play Store to find our app.
How do I enroll or log in for the first time on the new platform?
- You can log in from our website or the mobile app – either way is fine.
- From our website pearlhawaii.com, click on the Log in button located in upper right-hand corner.
- For a complete list of instructions, please visit PHFCU New Login Instructions.