Pearl Wallet is Pearl Hawaii’s customizable mobile card solution. Cardholders can review their card transactions, set alerts, develop controls, plus more.
OVERVIEW OF PEARL WALLET
Once logged in, cardholders can:
- View up a 90-day transaction history for credit and up to 30-day transaction history for debit.
- Schedule and confirm payments from checking or savings
- See payment amounts for balances and minimum due
- View previous payments and cancel payments
- Dispute transactions and request full or partial refunds
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Report suspicious transactions
- Additionally, the app’s fully integrated Alerts and Controls solution provides real-time notifications and automation of rules governing when a transaction should be declined.
FEATURES OF PEARL WALLET
Control Locations, Merchant Types, Transaction Types, and Spend Limits.
If you are planning a trip, enter the information so we do not decline your purchases.
LOST OR STOLEN
If your card is ever lost or stolen, report it to us right away.
Monitor all transactions all from your app. Get alerted so you know exactly when the card is being used.
You can turn the card off or on anytime.
DOWNLOAD PEARL WALLET
Download from the Apple App Store for iPhones and the Google Play store for Android phones. Simply search for Pearl Wallet and follow the store instructions to download and install the app.