THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE HAS ANNOUNCED THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS AS THEIR NOMINEES FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Asterisk (*) denotes incumbent
CLIFFORD E. CHANG*
- PHFCU member since 1968.
- Member of PHFCU BOD from 1990 to present.
- Served as Chairman of the Board from 1990-1991.
- Vice-Chairman of the Board from 1991-1992
- Board Treasurer from 1992-1993 and 1996 to present.
- Member of the PHFCU Supervisory Committee from 1985-1989.
- Recipient of the Edward A. Filene Volunteer Achievement Award by the Credit Union National Association.
- Retired from Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard as a Code 200 Project Engineering Planning Manager in October 2008 after 42 years of service.
- PHFCU member since 1970.
- Received Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cal Poly University, San Luis Obispo California.
- Current Board Secretary.
- Member of the Supervisory Committee in 1996.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Committee from 1999 to 2011.
- Presently retired from the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard after 44 years of service in the Nuclear Engineering Department.
- Recipient of the Board of Directors Award and the Edward A. Filene Volunteer Achievement Awards by the Credit Union National Association in 2008.
GARY K. W. MOCK*
- PHFCU member since 1965.
- Received Electrical Engineering degree from UH in 1965.
- Completed graduate courses in the UH’s Master’s Degree Program in Business Administration.
- Serving on the PHFCU Board of Directors 1990-present.
- Secretary of the Board from 1995 – 2008. Board Treasurer 1991-1992.
- Chairman of the Board 1992-1993.
- Member of PHFCU Supervisory Committee 1986-1990, serving as Chairman from 1987-1990
- Retired as a general engineer from PHNSY & IMF Engineering and Planning Department. Recipient of Filene and Raiffeisen Volunteer Achievement Awards.
INTERESTED IN RUNNING FOR OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS?
Nominations for the Board of Directors may also be made by petition. Petitions for nomination must be signed by 1% of the membership (at least 302 members), include printed name, each signer’s account number, and legal signature. The petition shall also include a signed statement by the nominee stating that he/she agrees to place their name in nomination and will serve if elected.
The petition shall include a resume of the nominee’s qualifications with biographical data and a 3” x 4” photo. It must be filed with the PHFCU President/CEO at the Main Credit Union Office (Waipio), 94-449 Ukee Street, Waipahu, Hawaii 96797 by January 7, 2022. Nominations will not be accepted from the Annual Meeting floor. Final acceptance of the petition is to be withheld pending certification of signatures by the Nomination Committee. Nominees shall be subject to an interview by the Nomination Committee. Note: Elections will not be conducted by ballot and there will be no nominations from the floor when there is only one nominee for each position to be filled.