From colored hair, ripped jeans, to flunked tests, most of our adolescent disasters had little consequence on us as an adult. Bad financial habits though can stick with us through our lifetime and are harder to shake off.
With proper guidance and Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union’s Teen Checking Account, i <3 checking,
parents can help guide their children on the right financial path before mistakes become the norm.
PHFCU’S TEEN CHECKING ACCOUNT: i <3 checking
A checking account for teens from age 13-17 where parents can control spending habits and teach them positive financial behaviors through the use of a PHFCU Debit Card. Parents are required to co-sign, but this gives them the ability to access the account, monitor transactions and advise their child along the way.
ALLOWANCE MADE EASY
- Transfer funds anytime
- Set up your child’s allowance with a recurring transfer or transfer money as needed.
COMPLETE CONTROL FOR YOU
Complete Access As a joint account holder, you manage your child’s account.
Complete Control Turn off their card if spending gets out of hand shut down the card if they lose it, set limits on how much they spend or let them spend money only in a certain zip code.
Free Account Alerts Receive text messages if your child exceeds spending limits or if their account balance is low or met the spending threshold that you set.
- You pay no monthly service fee, regardless of your child’s balance.
- Your child can use any First Hawaiian Bank ATM to access their cash.
- PHFCU Debit Card It’s accepted at millions of locations worldwide and online for real life experience.
- An app that gives you complete control.