ALERTS & UPDATES
July 29, 2021
If you had scheduled your monthly recurring credit card payments from the prior site (gotomycard), please confirm that your scheduled payment was made this month and that your recurring payment was transferred over to the new eZCard site.
Please note, that this change is only temporary. During 2022, we will be undergoing a conversion to an improved system with added free services tailored especially for you. For details concerning some of these services, see below
We are very sorry for any inconvenience this conversion may have caused you.
HOW DO I MAKE A CARD PAYMENT?
Visit eZCard to get started. For details, on how to log in, visit Pearl Hawaii Credit Card Conversion. Once logged in, you will need to make a payment account. Once this is done, you can choose if you want to make a one-time payment or recurring payment.
Call us at 808.737.4328 and we can assist you.
July 12, 2021
Q: Why didn’t my card work yesterday?
A: Yesterday, the migration took longer than expected, which caused transactions to be declined. As of 7 pm, July 11, all credit card transactions were working properly.
Q: How do I log in to see my Credit Card Account?
- Go to ezcardinfo.com
- Click on Enroll Now
- The site will request your details:
- You will then be directed to add your current email and to create a password.
- Next, you will be asked to create 4 security questions.
- Once completed, you will be able to see your detailed account information.
Q: How do I access ScoreCard to see my rewards?
A: Although scorecardrewards.com is visible, you will not be able to create your account quite yet. We will update you once you are able to access your account.
July 15, 2021
The rewards site, scorecardrewards.com, is now active and you can register your card. Your current rewards will not be available for you to view your transactions for up to 30 days.
Q: What happened to my rewards?
You will continue to earn points starting on the date of the migration. Your point earnings will not be interrupted. We do not expect it to take the full 30 days of your existing points to migrate over, but we do want you to be aware that your existing points will not display on your new account for a few weeks after the transition.
July 11, 2021 | 2:00 PM HST
We recently became aware of an issue with this weekend’s scheduled Credit Card migration that is impacting member’s usage. We are attempting to rectify this as quickly as possible.
Important Information Concerning Your Pearl Hawaii Credit Cards
Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union’s credit card program will be undergoing a conversion from July 9th to 12th, 2021. With this transition, some of your current systems in relation to your credit cards may be affected.
Pearl Hawaii Credit Cards Update | Important Dates
We will be migrating from our existing credit card platform to the new eZCard platform. You will no longer be able to access the existing site beginning at 11:00 a.m. (HST).
There will be an interruption with processing over-the-counter payments, cash advances, address changes, and manual adjustments. Although we will be able to accept payments, the transaction will not be posted to your account until after the conversion date. These services will resume after July 12, 2021.
You may register, view your account, enroll in electronic statements, and make payments at eZCardInfo.com. If you currently make payments through GoToMyCard.com, please reschedule these payments at the new site (eZCardInfo.com) or with PHFCUOnline.
Pearl Hawaii Credit Card Changes
- your monthly statement will have a new format
- Access to the new eZCardInfo.com platform from PHFCUOnline will require a manual login.
- Platinum reward users new rewards platform will be: scorecardrewards.com
- If you have payments scheduled after July 9, 2021, please reschedule these payments at the new site (eZCardInfo.com)
What Is Staying The Same?
- your payment address
- customer service number
- card numbers.
- there should be no interruption of service while using your card during the conversion.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions below. If you have any questions about the program change, please contact us at 808-73-PHFCU (737-4328). We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding financial products and services.
What is the official date of conversion?
The conversion process will begin on July 9, 2021. The conversion will be complete on July 12, 2021.
Will my card number change?
No, your credit card numbers will remain the same.
Will you receive a new card?
No, you may continue to use your existing card without interruption.
Will the 24/7 Card Service phone number be the same?
Yes, the number will be the same.
Will there be an interruption in service while using the card? If I use my card, could I be declined?
There should be no interruption and you may continue to use your card as usual.
Will I be able to see my credit card information through PHFCUOnline? Can I see online transactions, pending activity, payment information, or e-statements?
You will still be able to access your credit card information from PHFCUOnline. The last day to access the current GoToMyCard website is 7/9/2021 at 11:00 a.m. (HST). Beginning on 7/12/21, you may register, view your account, enroll in electronic statements, and make a payment through eZCardInfo.com.
Will there be an interruption with my statements?
There will be no interruption of service during the conversion.
What services will be interrupted?
On July 10, 2021, there will be an interruption with processing over-the-counter payments, cash advances, address changes, and manual adjustments. Although we will be able to accept payments, the transaction will not be posted to your account until after the conversion date. These services will resume on July 12, 2021.
Will my Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) change?
Your PIN will remain the same.
If I did a preauthorized or recurring ACH bill with my PHFCU Visa Card, do I need to make any changes?
Your existing card number, verification code, and expiration date will remain the same. You do not have to change the information provided to companies where you have an existing recurring transaction, preauthorized transaction, or if you pay a bill utilizing an ACH transaction.
Does the address to where I send my payment change?
No, the payment address will remain the same.
Will my credit card payment date change?
Your payment due date will remain the same, which is on the 27th of every month.
I set up my monthly Visa payment as an automatic transfer via ACH from the GoToMyCard website. Do I have to make any changes?
Yes, if you have any future dated payments set after 7/9/2021, you will need to reestablish the payment on eZCardInfo.com.
I set up my monthly Visa payment as a payroll deduction or as a recurring transfer from my PHFCU account. Do I have to make any changes?
No, you will be fine.
If I make my card payment with PHFCUOnline, will I be able to continue to do so? May I still transfer payments?
Yes, these services will still be available once the conversion is complete.
I have someone joint on my Credit Card, will this affect them?
No, their information will also be transferred, and their card number will also remain the same.
Are there any other credit card conversions scheduled soon?
Yes, during Q1 2022, we will convert our credit card program to the DX Online platform. This will be the final step in our credit card migration journey.
Quarter 1 of 2022
During the first quarter of next year, we will be able to offer you services such as…
Tap and pay to speed up the transaction, reduce physical contact with the terminal, and prevent wear and tear on your card allowing it to last for a longer period of time.
FRAUD MONITORING TOOLS
Receive SMS text messages and approve or reject questionable transactions.
Set notifications so you know where your card is used and when.
View your Pearl Hawaii credit card and debit card activity in one place. Additionally, there will be improved online and mobile navigation tools that are easy for you to use.
Load your card to your mobile device instantly while you wait for your plastic card to arrive. Your cards will be accessible in your electronic wallet, which makes online shopping easier. Additionally, if you misplace your physical card, you will be able to still access your cards.
Access Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay with your debit or credit card.
IMPROVED REPORTING SYSTEM
Review your transaction history, click on a disputed transaction, select a dispute reason and submit the dispute. It’s that easy!
We are excited about the changes ahead and look forward to providing you with continued outstanding financial products and services. Debit cards are transitioning in September 2021 and Credit Cards will follow at a later date.
Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union’s credit card program will be undergoing a conversion from July 9th to 12th, 2021. With this conversion, your rewards program will also switch to scorecardrewards.com.
The new rewards program will offer many new services, including:
• Pay for qualifying online purchases at millions of PayPal merchants globally.
• Pay for in-store purchases at over 9,000 Walgreens® and at over 8,000 CVS® stores nationwide.
• Redeem points at participating gas stations.
• Get Merchandise from top brands.
• Book reservations for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, excursions, and more.
• Order gift cards from your favorite retailers for everyday purchases.
• Donate your points for a good cause.
What should you do next?
• Continue using your Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union card. You will continue to earn points for your purchases. Your existing points will be automatically transferred to the new rewards account. Please note, it may take up to 30 days for your account to reflect your correct points balance and transaction history.
• Visit ScoreCardReward and create an account on or after 07/10/2021. You will need your card number to register. For your protection and for us to verify your identity, please ensure that we have your correct email address or mobile number. To update your information, please call us at 808.737.4328 or visit email address update.
• Additionally, we will be migrating from our existing credit card platform to the new eZCard platform on July 09, 2021 and you will no longer be able to access the existing site beginning at 11:00 a.m. (HST). On July 12, 2021, you may register, view your account, enroll in electronic statements, and make payments at eZCardInfo.com. If you have payments scheduled after July 9, 2021, please reschedule these payments at the new site (eZCardInfo.com).