PEARL HAWAII WEALTH ADVISORS
Newly married or seasoned parent- Protect your loved ones.
Be ThereYou’re their home, their shelter, their security. The unthinkable can happen. Pearl Hawaii’s Life Insurance plans can shield your loved ones by providing income for them if you unexpectedly pass away.
- Affordable options
- Plans to fit your family's growing needs
- Special discounts for credit union members
Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors
Located at: Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union
94-449 Ukee Street, Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
PHONE 808.218.6268 | EMAIL chris.kaminaka@LPL.com | TEXT 808.427.2131
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.As a LPL Financial Advisor, Chris is qualified to provide credit union members with professional assistance, quality financial products, and dependable service. Chris is a Registered Representative of LPL Financial, a broker/dealer with a select portfolio of securities products, such as mutual funds, and a member of FINRA and SIPC. Chris is also a licensed insurance agent. It’s easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
*Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors is not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors and may also be employees of Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union or Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Representatives are neither tax advisors nor attorneys. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.
A | If your advisor is creating your account, then you will receive an email invitation to register. Once you click on the link to start the activation process, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your SSN and the email address that we have on file. The first time that you log in we will send you a one-time passcode to your mobile phone number to verify your identity. If you have difficulty creating your profile, you can contact your financial professional for help. Contact Chris Kaminaka, Financial Advisor at Phone 808.218.6268 or Email chris.kaminaka@LPL.com. For instructions to sign in online, visit Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors.A | Please make checks payable to LPL Financial. Send payments to Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union, 94-449 Ukee Street, Waipahu, Hawaii 96797, ATTN: Chris KamakaA | Absolutely! Enabling online trading simply adds to the services provided through your Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisor's account.A | Online trades may be executed during the market hours of 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., CT. Online trades which are placed outside of market hours will be processed on the next market day.A | Your Brokerage account can be set up to automatically sweep proceeds from sales of securities into your credit union account, and draw from your credit union account to pay for purchases of securities. To set this up, simply contact Chris Kaminaka, Financial Advisor by Email or call (808) 218-6268.
- LPL FINANCIAL LLC (LPL) Relationship Summary
- To research firms and financial professionals,
you can access free and simple tools at Investor.gov/CRS, which
also provides educational materials about broker-dealers,
investment advisers, and investing.
- FINRA’s Broker Check
- Access Your Portfolio
- Commission Schedule
- CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Disclosures
- Learn more about CUNA Brokerage.
- Account Transfer Form – Transfer assets from an account at another firm into your CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. account.
- ACH Form – Move funds electronically between your financial institution and your CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. account. The form can also be used to establish systematic mutual fund purchases or withdrawals.
- IRA/Roth Distribution Request – Request a withdrawal of funds from Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, and Education Savings Accounts.
- Letter of Instruction (Retail Cash Disbursement) – Request a withdrawal of funds from your Individual, Joint, UTMA, or Trust Account.
- Don’t see the specific form you are looking for? Please Contact Us.