Pearl Hawaii offers affordable rates and flexible financing options with our Home Loans. Consolidate debt, fix up your home, take a vacation- whatever you need! Better yet, the interest you pay may be tax-deductible (Consult your tax advisor for your personal situation).
FOCUS ON YOUR HOME
& WE WILL FOCUS ON YOUR LOAN
- Fixed rates
- Quick and streamlined experience with expert, personalized service
- Rate lock-ins: Your rate is locked at the time of application until your loan is funded, giving you the flexibility and freedom you need.
- 7, 15, 20, and 30 Year Terms (Owner-Occupied)
- 7 & 12 Year Terms (Investment)
- Borrow up to $765,600
- No Annual Fees
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- 0 point and 1 point available
- Interested? Text Us** or contact our mortgage loan officer to find out how you can get started.
With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you can use your home’s value to get a much lower rate. It’s perfect if you’ve got an upcoming project, but don’t know exactly how much you’ll want to borrow.
This variable rate line-of-credit provides homeowners with the opportunity to use the equity in their primary residence.
- 80% Loan-to-Value – Credit Lines up to $300,000
- 90% Loan-to-Value – Credit Lines up to $150,000
- Start with an Initial Advance of $1,000
- Great for Home Renovations
This is a customizable Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) with fixed-rate options. You can use the loan for what you want when you want… and you can even use the fixed-rate option to pay off the Annual Adjustable HELOC.
- No annual fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- Terms available: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, and 15 years.
- Maintain up to 4 separate loans at a time (1 adjustable rate line-of-credit and 3 fixed rate advances)
- The initial advance is only $1000
Deciding if it makes sense to refinance your mortgage and home is always a big decision. Whether you want to lower your monthly payment, get a lower interest rate, shorten your term, or do a cash-out refinance, let Pearl Hawaii help you determine if refinancing can help you meet your goals.
Home Loans | Helpful Tips
A Mortgage or Home Equity loan is a big investment and you will want to be certain that you have a trustworthy financial partner at your side. At Pearl Hawaii, we are focused on giving you the best mortgage experience possible.
- MAKE YOUR HOME WORK WITH PEARL HAWAII’S HELOC
- IS A 20 YEAR MORTGAGE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- JUST THE FACTS ABOUT ADJUSTABLE-RATE MORTGAGES (ARMS)
- WHAT MORTGAGE CAN I AFFORD?
- BUYING A HOME
- MORTGAGE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- WHAT IS A HELOC
- MAKING A DOWN PAYMENT ON A HOME
- THE COST OF A MORTGAGE
- SELLING YOUR HOME
- INSURING YOUR HOME
- TO BUY OR NOT BUY
- HOME MONEY SMARTS
Dependent on your personal situation, below is a list of documents we may ask you for. We may need copies of the following:
- Past 2 years most current signed Federal Tax Returns
- Past 2 years most current signed Business Tax Returns (if you own a business and file business tax returns)
- Past 2 years most current W2’s and/or 1099r’s
- Past 2 most recent paystubs
- Retirement/Annuity/Social Security Benefit Letters (if retired)
- Mortgage Statements for the property being secured and any rental properties
- Homeowners, Hurricane, Flood, and/or Master Condo insurance for the property being secured and any rental properties
- Property Tax Assessment for Rental Properties not located on the island of Oahu
- Maintenance Fees for the property being secured and any rental properties
- Association Dues for the property being secured and any rental properties
- Rental Agreement and GE License if rental income is new or has never previously been reported on tax returns
- Long-Form Trust Agreement and any Amendments made to the Trust
There are no pre-payment penalties or annual fees. Fees that may be incurred: application fee, title insurance fee, document preparation fee, SRA\appraisal fee, tax verification fee, trust review fee, recording fees, or flood verification fee.
Closing cost fees incurred will be dependent on the amount borrowed and will vary based on the member’s situation. Average Closing Cost: $800.00-$1500.00 and may vary dependent on your personal financial situation. You must maintain broad form hazard insurance on the property, listing PHFCU as a loss payee.Yes. At Pearl Hawaii, there are no prepayment penalties for paying off your home loan faster than your payment schedule. Overall, it is a great way to save on interest over the long run.You can apply online at any time at our Pearl Hawaii Home Loan Application site. Once you complete your application, Pearl Hawaii's mortgage staff will contact you to let you know which items we will need to finalize your application.
Feel confident at Pearl Hawaii
From the finest service to the latest tech, we’ve got your back in every possible way. At Pearl Hawaii, we are committed to providing you the most innovative products and services. From home or car loans and helping you with other banking services. Bank at any of our Oahu locations in Waipahu, Ewa Beach, Waianae, Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, or near the Airport. Additionally, you can bank using PHFCUOnline just like one of our branches. To contact us, call us at 808.737.4328, toll-free at 800.987.5583, or email us at MyFamily@phfcu.com.
Keep it close to home
You can finish your home loan app right here online… from the comfort of your couch or while you are waiting around.