INVEST WHERE YOU BELONG
Our Pearl Hawaii financial advisor is a professional with many years of experience. He knows how to guide you to get the most out of your assets, big or small. Want to save for a dream home? Plan for retirement? Start a nest egg for your child’s future? The possibilities are endless.
MANAGE YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH EASE
When you open an account with Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors, you have the ability to manage multiple types of investments. Additionally, you can access your account anywhere and anytime. Partner with a financial professional to understand your unique financial situation. To get started down a path to financial freedom, make an appointment.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
The Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR SERVICES
- Financial Management
- Personal Financial Assessments
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Education Planning
- Wealth Management
- Education Funding
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Services
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- IRA Rollovers
- TSP Rollovers
- Mutual Funds
- Stocks & Bonds
- Managed Accounts
*Pearl Hawaii Wealth Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America. FR-3120326.1-0620-0722
A: Please make checks payable to Pershing LLC. Send payments to Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union, 94-449 Ukee Street, Waipahu, Hawaii 96797, ATTN: Chris KamakaA: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires that all securities trades settle in no later than three business days. In some cases, some trades settle in one business day. In other words, you must pay for purchases, or deliver securities that have been sold, to your brokerage firm no later than settlement day. CUNA Brokerage offers you a choice of three convenient settlement options to help meet this timeframe:
A: If you choose to settle your trades through your credit union account, there will be no un-invested money within your brokerage account. Any un-invested money will remain in your credit union account and earn the interest normally paid, if any, on that account. If you choose to settle trades through the CBSI Money Market Accounts within your Brokerage Account, un-invested funds may earn competitive money market rates, once a minimum threshold has been reached and the money market is actively paying interest. To trigger interest payments, the balance in your CBSI Money Market Accounts must reach $500 in a nonqualified (regular) account, or $100 in a qualified (retirement) account. Once the threshold is reached, interest will be paid from that point on provided that the money market is actively paying interest. You do not have to maintain a minimum balance.A: Absolutely! Enabling online trading simply adds to the services provided through your CUNA Brokerage Account. You still get all of the other great services offered by CUNA Brokerage, including telephone access to a representative who can help you place trades.A: You simply need a web browser that is capable of secure transactions using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or higher.A: Online information services are available at all times. Your CUNA Brokerage account also includes access to MEMBERS Brokerline. This toll free service enables you to get your account balances and the latest quotes on securities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800.369.9709.A: Online trades may be executed during the market hours of 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., CT. Online trades which are placed outside of market hours will be processed on the next market day.A: As a credit union member, you expect and deserve the best in financial services. CUNA Brokerage shares the credit union commitment to service by offering you a high-quality brokerage program, designed with your needs in mind. Learn more about CUNA Brokerage.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) handles the transfer of money automatically, on settlement day between your brokerage account and your credit union account.
- CBSI Money Market Accounts provide three options on regular brokerage accounts and allow you to earn competitive interest while you decide how to invest your funds.
- Direct Mail - Your check for payment must be sent to CUNA Brokerage via a method guaranteeing delivery by settlement date, made payable to Pershing LLC, our clearing company.
- Account Transfer Form – Transfer assets from an account at another firm into your CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. account.
- ACH Form – Move funds electronically between your financial institution and your CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. account. The form can also be used to establish systematic mutual fund purchases or withdrawals.
- IRA/Roth Distribution Request – Request a withdrawal of funds from Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, and Education Savings Accounts.
- Letter of Instruction (Retail Cash Disbursement) – Request a withdrawal of funds from your Individual, Joint, UTMA, or Trust Account.
- Don’t see the specific form you are looking for? Please Contact Us.