If you would like to transfer money using PearlPay or My External Accounts, please send Pearl Hawaii a request with a Secure Message (once logged into PHFCUOnline, secured messaging is located within the left menu).
HOW DO I TRANSFER MONEY WITH PHFCUONLINE?
Once logged in, you can transfer to a member, amongst your own accounts at Pearl Hawaii, or to an account that you have with another financial institution, or to someone else that does not have an account with Pearl Hawaii.
WHAT IS PEARLPAY?
Send money person to person (also called P2P), directly to friends, family, or anyone at any time and on the spot. Pearl Hawaii’s PearlPay services let you make secure online payments from your checking account directly into nearly any debit card or account at a U.S. financial institution – and all you need is the recipient’s name and email address or cell number.
- PearlPay transfers to a debit card will be received immediately while transfers to an account at a U.S. financial institution will take 1-3 business days.
- There is a $200 per day limit on the transfer amount.
- You will need the recipient’s name and email address or cell number.
WHAT IS AN EXTERNAL TRANSFER?
With External Account Transfers, you can move money between accounts at different financial institutions owned by the same person. This service is sometimes called account-to-account (A2A) or me-to-me (M2M).
Pearl Hawaii Checking accounts are eligible for External Account Transfers. You will need to validate your external account in order to make an external transfer. To validate your account, two deposits will be made into your external account. The length of the process is dependent on when you verify what deposits are made, but it typically takes 1-3 business days for the initial deposit to be made.
- You can make a one-time future-dated transfer to a personal checking or savings account at most financial institutions in the United States.
- Generally, transfers are credited to the other institution within 1-3 business days.
- There is a $500 per day limit on the transfer amount.
- You will need the Routing Transit Number and the account number at the financial institution receiving the ACH credit.
HOW DO I TRANSFER TO A MEMBER?
STEP 1 | Login to your PHFCUOnline account.
STEP 2| From the menu, under the Send Money section, select Transfer to a Member.
STEP 3| Click Add a Member.
STEP 4 | Enter the following information:
- Member First Name
- Member Last Name
- Member Account Number
- Confirm Member’s Account Number
STEP 5 | Click Submit.
STEP 6| Add Payee popup will appear. Click Confirm.
STEP 7 | A Success popup will appear if payee was added successfully. Click OK.
STEP 8 | Click Transfer Money.
STEP 9 | Enter the following information:
- SELECT MEMBER | Select the member you created from the list of payees.
- PAY FROM | Select the account you’d like to transfer from.
- AMOUNT | Enter the amount you would like to transfer.
- FREQUENCY | Select the frequency you would prefer. E.g. One-Time, Monthly.
- MEMO (OPTIONAL) | This description will appear on your account statement.
- Click Submit.