DONATE TO HELP BREAST CANCER
Whether you or a loved one are worried about developing breast cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through breast cancer treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, please help us raise funds to help the American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
WHY DONATE TO HELP BREAST CANCER
- Breast cancer caused 685 000 deaths globally in 2020.
- Roughly half of all breast cancers occur in women with no specific risk factors other than sex and age.
- Approximately 0.5–1% of breast cancers occur in men.
- There are more than 4 million women in the US with a history of breast cancer.
- 1 in 8 women have a chance to develop breast cancer.
HOW TO DONATE
- BY PHONE
Call us at 808.737.4328
- AT ANY LOCATION
Visit any location and let us know that you would like to make a donation to American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
- ONLINE BANKING
STEP 1 | Login to your PHFCUOnline account.
STEP 2| From the menu, under the Send Money section, select Transfer to a Member.
STEP 3| Click Add a Member.
STEP 4 | Enter the following information:
- Member First Name: American
- Member Last Name: Cancer Society
- Member Account Number: 801510-01
- Confirm Member #-Sub Acct #: 801510-01
STEP 5 | Click Submit.
STEP 6| Add Payee popup will appear. Click Confirm.
STEP 7 | A Success popup will appear if payee was added successfully. Click OK.
STEP 8 | Click Transfer Money.
STEP 9 | Enter the following information:
- SELECT MEMBER | Select American Cancer Society from the list of payees.
- PAY FROM | Select the account you’d like to make the donation from (your account).
- AMOUNT | Enter the amount you’d like to donate.
- FREQUENCY | Select One-time.
- MEMO (OPTIONAL) | This description will appear on your account statement.
- Click Submit.
Thank You For Helping American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
PEARL HAWAII MAKES STRIDES FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
WAIPIO – OCTOBER 7, 2023- Pearl Hawaii’s staff, family, and friends participated in the Making Strides movement at Central Oahu Regional Park.
We envision a future where our children no longer live with the threat of breast cancer and where everyone has a fair and just opportunity to prevent, find, treat, and survive this disease. By supporting the Making Strides movement, you help ensure the American Cancer Society can continue fighting for that same vision. Together, we can help fund the future of breast cancer research and programs for our loved ones today – and for the next generation.
Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union | Established in 1937, Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union is one of Oahu’s largest credit unions with $411 million in assets, over 30,000 members, 6 branches, and 70 employees. Pearl Hawaii is a leader and award winner in innovation, member satisfaction, trust, branch services, digital services, fraud detection, charitable giving, financial advice, and as a leading employer. The credit union serves everyone who lives, works, attends school, and worships on Oahu and their families. For additional information about Pearl Hawaii, visit pearlhawaii.com.
Building trust, nurturing dreams, inspiring hope.
From home or car loans to Hawaii’s most innovative banking services, Pearl Hawaii is committed to you. Bank at any of our Oahu locations in Waipahu, Ewa Beach, Waianae, Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, or near the Airport. Additionally, you can bank using PHFCUOnline just like one of our branches. To contact us, call us at 808.737.4328, toll-free at 800.987.5583, or email us at MyFamily@phfcu.com.