DONATE TO THE MAUI FIRE RELIEF FUND
To support the residents of Maui, we ask you to make a donation today. All proceeds will be given to Aloha United Way’s Maui Fire Relief Fund to help those in need.
HOW TO HELP
- BY PHONE
Call us at 808.737.4328
- AT ANY LOCATION
Visit any location and let us know that you would like to make a donation to Aloha United Way’s Maui Fire Relief Fund.
- ONLINE BANKING
STEP 1 | Login to your PHFCUOnline account.
STEP 2| From the menu, under the Send Money section, select Transfer to a Member.
STEP 3| Click Add a Member.
STEP 4 | Enter the following information:
- Member First Name: Maui
- Member Last Name: Relief Fund
- Member Account Number: 944490-01
- Confirm Member #-Sub Acct #: 944490-01
STEP 5 | Click Submit.
STEP 6| Add Payee popup will appear. Click Confirm.
STEP 7 | A Success popup will appear if payee was added successfully. Click OK.
STEP 8 | Click Transfer Money.
STEP 9 | Enter the following information:
- SELECT MEMBER | Select Maui Relief Fund from the list of payees.
- PAY FROM | Select the account you’d like to make the donation from (your account).
- AMOUNT | Enter the amount you’d like to donate.
- FREQUENCY | Select One-time.
- MEMO (OPTIONAL) | This description will appear on your account statement.
- Click Submit.