Save Time & Money with A Pearl Hawaii Mortgage Loan
If you want to save on interest and pay off your loan quicker, a Pearl Hawaii 15 or 20-year mortgage loan is the way to do it. With our low rates, you can pay off your home earlier while saving you a ton of money. Apply
PEARL HAWAII MORTGAGE BENEFITS
- Lower interest rates
- Borrow up to $765,600
- Affordable monthly payments
- 15 year, 20 Year, and 30 Year Terms Available.
- Pay off your house quicker
- Stability – You lock in the interest rate on your mortgage for the entire term since it’s a fixed rate. This gives you a degree of predictability you won’t have with an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM)
- Less time before you own your home – Compared to the more common 30-year loan, you’ll shave years off the time it takes to pay off your mortgage and own your home outright. Plus, you will save money on interest during the lifetime of the loan
- A lower total cost of borrowing – Between a lower interest rate and a shorter term, you’ll reduce the total interest you pay over the life of the loan.
More rates and terms are available.
|Fixed Rate Term||Rate||Points||APR* As Low As||Term (months)||Payment Example Based on A-Tier rate of $100,000||Total Payments||Total Interest|
|15 Year First Mortgage Owner Occupied||6.750%||2.00||7.137%||180||$884.91||$159,283.70||$61,664.59||apply|
|15 Year First Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.000%||0.00||7.061%||180||$898.83||$161,789.09||$62,169.98||apply|
|15 Year Second Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.125%||2.00||7.516%||180||$905.83||$163,049.61||$65,430.50||apply|
|15 Year Second Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.375%||0.00||7.437%||180||$919.92||$165,586.20||$65,967.09||apply|
|20 Year First Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.000%||2.00||7.313%||240||$775.30||$186,071.74||$88,452.63||apply|
|20 Year First Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.350%||0.00||7.400%||240||$796.45||$191,147.08||$91,527.97||apply|
|20 Year Second Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.375%||2.00||7.693%||240||$797.97||$191,512.13||$93,893.02||apply|
|20 Year Second Mortgage Owner Occupied||7.725%||0.00||7.776%||240||$819.41||$196,657.65||$97,038.54||apply|
|30 Year Mortgage- Owner Occupied, First Liens||7.250%||2.00||7.494%||360||$682.18||$245,583.46||$147,964.35||apply|
|30 Year Mortgage- Owner Occupied, First Liens||7.500%||0.00||7.539%||360||$699.21||$251,717.22||$152,098.11||apply|
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates are subject to change without prior notice. The loan rates advertised are “A” Tier loan rates in our Multi-Tiered Loan Rate Program. Other rates and terms are available. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. Visit any of our branches for more information. May not be used for a business loan. The borrower must be 18 years of age or older. Rates are current as of 10/25/23.
NMLS 472169. HELOC EARLY DISCLOSURE. Promotion is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. Only improved residential properties on Oahu are accepted as collateral.
Payment examples do not include possible fees, insurance, or closing costs that may occur and will range dependent on your situation.
There are no pre-payment penalties or annual fees. Fees that may be incurred: application fee, title insurance fee, document preparation fee, SRA\appraisal fee, tax verification fee, trust review fee, recording fees, or flood verification fee.
Closing cost fees incurred will be dependent on the amount borrowed and will vary based on the member’s situation. Average Closing Cost: $800.00-$1500.00 and may vary dependent on the personal financial situation. You must maintain broad form hazard insurance on the property, listing PHFCU as a loss payee.
Maximum loan amount: $765,600.
HOME LOANS | RESOURCES & PRODUCTS
- LOAN PAYMENTS
- LOAN APPLICATION
- HOME INSURANCE
- HOME LOAN SPECIAL OFFERS
- AUTOMATIC LOAN PAYMENTS
HELPFUL HOME LOAN HINTS
- 30 Year Mortgages | What Are They And How Does It Work?
- Is a 20 Year Mortgage Right For you?
- Just the Facts about Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Make Your Home Work With Pearl Hawaii’s HELOC
- Save Time & Money With A Pearl Hawaii Mortgage
- Second Mortgage | What are they and How Do I use one?
- Home Equity Is Your Greatest Asset. Why?
- Pearl Hawaii’s Fixed Rate HELOCs